Five Day Marine Wildlife Sea Kayaking Adventure
to Jun 29
to Jul 16
to Aug 31
to Sep 20
- Departs from Telegraph Cove every Monday from early June until late Sept. at 9am and returns at 3-30pm on day 5. Also on Thursdays in July and August
- Five full days ‘All Inclusive’ exploring Johnstone Strait, the Broughton Archipelago and Blackfish Sound by sea kayak.
- Nomadic expedition style tour; move camp each night.
- No kayak experience necessary.
- Non-intrusive wildlife observation providing spectacular wildlife, scenery and local history photo opportunities.
- Experienced guides, great food and top quality equipment.
- This trip provides very best wildlife opportunities. If you have the time, this is the one to choose!
Broughton Archipelago Six Day Sea Kayak Expedition
to Jul 5
to Jul 19
to Sept 9
- Departs Telegraph Cove every Sunday from June 14 until Sept. 9 at 9am. Returns at 3-30pm on day 6
- Six full days ‘All Inclusive’ exploring Johnstone Strait, Blackfish Sound and the Broughton Archipelago by sea kayak.
- No kayaking experience necessary.
- One way nomadic expedition style tour; move camp each night and come home by chartered Water Taxi.
- Spectacular non-intrusive wildlife observation, rugged scenery and ancient cultural photo opportunities.
- Experienced guides, great food and top quality equipment – Unmatched opportunity!
Six Day Gods Pocket Sea Otter Kayaking Expedition
to Jul 5
to Jul 19
to Aug 23
to Sep 7
- Depart from Port Hardy every Sunday from June 22 until September 7 at 9am. Returns at 3-30pm on day 6.
- Some previous Sea kayaking experience recommended.
- Six full days ‘All Inclusive’ exploring Gods Pocket Marine Park and Queen Charlotte Strait by sea kayak.
- One way nomadic expedition style sea kayaking tour; move camp most days and return home by chartered Water Taxi.
- Spectacular non-intrusive wildlife observation, including Sea Otters, Killer Whales, Humpback Whales and maybe even Wolves.
- Experienced guides, great food and top quality equipment – Unique opportunity!
- 5, 6 & 8 day nomadic expedition style sea kayaking tours.
- Prolific wildlife sightings and spectacular scenery.
- Encounter Killer and Humpback Whales, Steller Sea-Lions, Black Bears, dolphins, porpoises and even Sea Otters.
- Different remote island beach camp virtually every day.
- Visit ancient village sites of the BC Coastal First Nations.
- Very experienced guides, great food and quality equipment.
- Typically 5-6 hours a day of kayaking with a focus on non-intrusive wildlife observation and exploration.
“This was by far the most amazing wildlife experience we ever had.” Mary & Anthony, Farnborough, England