- 5 and 6 day nomadic expedition style sea kayaking tours.
- Prolific wildlife sightings and spectacular scenery.
- Encounter Killer and Humpback Whales, Steller Sea-Lions, Black Bears, dolphins, porpoises and even Sea Otters.
- Different remote island beach camp virtually every day.
- Visit ancient village sites of the BC Coastal First Nations.
- Experienced guides, great food and quality equipment.
- Typically 5-6 hours a day of kayaking with a focus on non-intrusive wildlife observation and exploration.
“This was by far the most amazing wildlife experience we ever had.” Mary & Anthony, Farnborough, England