Kayaking with Killer Whales – Telegraph Cove – British Columbia – Kayak with Orca
Kayaking with Killer Whales
Telegraph Cove, British Columbia (BC)
- The best place in the world to see wild killer whales – over 200 Orcas call our backyard home every summer.
- Total quality service – Top guides, best camp locations and great equipment.
- Multiple sea kayaking tours every day.
- Up to 13 guides on the water providing an unequaled wildlife intelligence network.
- Great food and popular, healthy menus.
- Four base camps in Johnstone Strait, Two base camps in Blackfish Sound and permits for all local parks.
- Research grade Hydrophones on every trip – Listen to the Killer Whales talk.
- No experience necessary – Suitable for all.
- Located in Telegraph Cove – Serving Northern Vancouver Island since 1991.
- Professional tour support crew including a dedicated support boat, moored in Telegraph Cove
- A great reputation – check our reviews on Tripadvisor.com
“I came with no expectations. I leave with a lifetime of memories. Thanks for everything.” Mike